My Blog Mission Statement

My purpose for blogging is to blend my faith and my disability and every other part of my life together. I know GOD touches every aspect of my life. My prayer is that my blog inspires others to trust in GOD and maybe look at things in a different way. I believe part of my life's mission; along with being a wife and mother, and a resident at the nursing home; is to do whatever else GOD tells me to do.

Wednesday, September 14, 2016

MY FAVORITE SCRIPTUE

 What is your favorite scripture?  While I believe ALL scripture is inspired by God, my life verse is Philippians 4:13 “I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.”  As a disabled woman, this verse means so much to me because like it or not, there are limits on my life.  I’m never going to race in the Indy 500 or dance on Broadway, but that’s OK because I can do whatever God ask me to do.  From the moment I was born, I’ve gone against what people have said and believed of me.  I know none of it is because of me but because God has cared for me and allowed me to do these things 










No comments:

Post a Comment

Mental Health ~ Sleepy

  Before I go any further, I owe my Mama a HUGE apology  for all those times I wouldn't let her sleep!!! I love to sleep; like I could s...