My Blog Mission Statement

My purpose for blogging is to blend my faith and my disability and every other part of my life together. I know GOD touches every aspect of my life. My prayer is that my blog inspires others to trust in GOD and maybe look at things in a different way. I believe part of my life's mission; along with being a wife and mother, and a resident at the nursing home; is to do whatever else GOD tells me to do.

Monday, November 13, 2017

THANKFUL FOR JESUS; THE SON



Image result for thankful


Jesus!  God Son.  The kid that was literally born to save the entire human race from the punishment of  sin that we all deserve.  I often think if I could willing give up one of  my two kids for the good of others?  Gut reaction - no thank you. 

 As I was thinking this, my brother, Luke, immediately came to my mind.  In Mach, he had to do what no parent wants to do.  He had to say good-bye to his son, Zach.   It was very unexpected and tragic.  They really don't know what happen and probably  never will.  Zach was 22, engaged to Haley and had a 9 month daughter named Tess who is the spitting image of him and a son named Bently .  He was a beloved son and grandson.  He was an awesome big brother to Caylie, Nathan and Presley, teased by his many aunts and uncles (mainly his UNCLES), and adored by a shrew of cousins.  (In case you didn't know, we are a BIG family!)    In the midst of their heartache,  the family choose to let Zach be a organ donor.  I think that he helped six or more individuals through  the donation of his organs
.
     Jesus is perhaps greatest organ donor off all, becaussHe shed His blood so that we can have life eternally.  You can only receive the transplant if you put you trus in Him.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mental Health ~ Sleepy

  Before I go any further, I owe my Mama a HUGE apology  for all those times I wouldn't let her sleep!!! I love to sleep; like I could s...