My Blog Mission Statement

My purpose for blogging is to blend my faith and my disability and every other part of my life together. I know GOD touches every aspect of my life. My prayer is that my blog inspires others to trust in GOD and maybe look at things in a different way. I believe part of my life's mission; along with being a wife and mother, and a resident at the nursing home; is to do whatever else GOD tells me to do.

Tuesday, September 27, 2022

About Me Tuesday: My If-Money-Was-No-Object Bucket List

 

 


If the $money$ genie gave you an endless amount of money, what would you do with it?

I would:

- Get a wheelchair-accessible van  

-Help out Dalton, Megan, and Bobbye

-Go to Paris

-Go to Israel

-Barrett can retire

-Give to charities

-Buy  Mama a new house

-Get help with stuff I need for dealing with my CP

-Go to Italy

- Get my master's and Ph.D. in Social Work

So, what on your if- money-was-no-object bucket list?

Comment below...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mental Health ~ Sleepy

  Before I go any further, I owe my Mama a HUGE apology  for all those times I wouldn't let her sleep!!! I love to sleep; like I could s...