My Blog Mission Statement

My purpose for blogging is to blend my faith and my disability and every other part of my life together. I know GOD touches every aspect of my life. My prayer is that my blog inspires others to trust in GOD and maybe look at things in a different way. I believe part of my life's mission; along with being a wife and mother, and a resident at the nursing home; is to do whatever else GOD tells me to do.

Monday, October 3, 2022

What I've Learned From GOD Sunday ~ Questions




Sometimes all you hear from GOD...are...your...own...questions.  Often, HE leads you to the edge; to your breaking point, so that you can reflect and quiet yourself so you can hear HIS voice.  I

I've felt like this many times, most time actually.  It can be hard to decipher between what GOD is telling us and what others are telling us. 

However, when we are trying to hear what GOD is telling us, it is important for us to remember that GOD is talking to others too.

Sometimes, what GOD is trying to tell us doesn't sync up with what GOD it telling someone else.

People say I can be very influenceable and I probaly am;  I want to be liked, I want to be comforting to others.  That's who I want to be...

But, that's not who I am...

I'm ulgy and selfish and I hurt the ones Im supposed to love and care for the most.

In Romans 7: 15-20 (NIV), Paul tells us:

"I do not understand what I do.  For what I want to do, I do not do, but what I hate I do.  And if I do what I do not want to do , I agree that the law is good.  As it is, it is no longer I myelf who do it, but it is sin living in me.  For I know good itself does not dwell in me, that is, in my sinful nature.  For I have the desire to do what is good but I cannot carry it out.  For I do not want to do the good I want to do, but the evil I do not want to do-this I keep doing.  Now if I do what I do not want to do, it is no longer I who do it, but it is sin living in me who does it."

Is it a tounge twister if you type it???

Side note here, I do not think Pau is telling us it OK to sin or that we won't be held accountable for our sins.  Because I do not believe this all!

Sin destroys every thing it touches; especially our relationships.  Many of these can't be repaired; no matter how hard we try.

So all we are left with is...our questions>




No comments:

Post a Comment

Mental Health ~ Sleepy

  Before I go any further, I owe my Mama a HUGE apology  for all those times I wouldn't let her sleep!!! I love to sleep; like I could s...