My Blog Mission Statement

My purpose for blogging is to blend my faith and my disability and every other part of my life together. I know GOD touches every aspect of my life. My prayer is that my blog inspires others to trust in GOD and maybe look at things in a different way. I believe part of my life's mission; along with being a wife and mother, and a resident at the nursing home; is to do whatever else GOD tells me to do.

Friday, February 24, 2023

Thankful Thursday- = Linda

 LINDA


My friend Linda passed away on Sunday.  She
was part of our "crew". We hung out in activities and ate lunch together ~ ok,. so there's not much to do in a nursing home.  She was a sweet Christain lady.  She'd only been sick a couple of months; she had Demetria and had really gone downhill the last few weeks. 

It is really sad to watch someone who is close to you fade away so quickly.  I am glad, for her sake, that she didn't linger and have to suffer like so many of the residents here do.

I know that having a disability and living in a nursing home, I'm probably going to have to say goodbye to many of my friends; perhaps more than other people will~especially people my age.

There are some people that will be harder to lose than others ~ I just pray they don't have to szuffer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mental Health ~ Sleepy

  Before I go any further, I owe my Mama a HUGE apology  for all those times I wouldn't let her sleep!!! I love to sleep; like I could s...