My Blog Mission Statement

My purpose for blogging is to blend my faith and my disability and every other part of my life together. I know GOD touches every aspect of my life. My prayer is that my blog inspires others to trust in GOD and maybe look at things in a different way. I believe part of my life's mission; along with being a wife and mother, and a resident at the nursing home; is to do whatever else GOD tells me to do.

Tuesday, February 14, 2023

About Me Tuesday: Why I Went to a Nursing Home




When people find out that I live in a nursing home, they ask WHY?

The 2nd question is Why isn't your family taking care of you?

When we got married, Barrett and I both knew that sooner or later I would need more help than he could give me.

I told him that I wanted it to be my decision to go into a nursing home.  I didn't want him or Dalton of Bobbye to have to make that decision.

People say Your family is supposed to take care of you.

Bryan still has a while before he retires and in-home health  cxare costs more than we can afford.  Plus, if I need something, he's always there for me.

DALTON AND BOBBYE ARE WAY TOO YOUNG TO HAVE TO TAKE CARE OF THEIR MAMA!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mental Health ~ Sleepy

  Before I go any further, I owe my Mama a HUGE apology  for all those times I wouldn't let her sleep!!! I love to sleep; like I could s...