My Blog Mission Statement

My purpose for blogging is to blend my faith and my disability and every other part of my life together. I know GOD touches every aspect of my life. My prayer is that my blog inspires others to trust in GOD and maybe look at things in a different way. I believe part of my life's mission; along with being a wife and mother, and a resident at the nursing home; is to do whatever else GOD tells me to do.

Wednesday, September 14, 2016

LIVING ON THE EDGE OF GRACE

I think grace is a beautiful thing.  Its even a beautiful word to stay; it roles of the tongue. But what is grace?  Grace is an undeserving accepting love giving to us by God.  Its God Righteousness At Christ Expense.   When I think of grace I think of love and acceptance;  of giving people the benefit.          But I also think of someone who has a gentle spirit; a women who has a quiet voice, has the touch of a feather and the peace of a dove.  I am not, according to the latter idea, a gentle person.  I am more like a bull in a china shop.  I am loud and clumsy.     But I long to be a graceful woman.Thankfully, grace from God and not from myself.  I am in God's grace because I have been cover by the blood of His only son, Jesus.  I can grow in grace by studding His word and following ways.     You see, my being a graceful women is not based on who I am physically, but is based on who I am in Christ.When I choose love over hate; I'm graceful.When I choose peace over chaos; I'm graceful.When I choose to serve others over demanding that my needs be met;  I'm graceful.The list could go on and on and on.

The edge is where I want to live.  I want grace to overtake me.  I want everyone I meet to feel like a there is a peace and a love for that can only come from me because of God's grace.

I long to be A Woman on the Edge of Grace because that's who God's calling me to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mental Health ~ Sleepy

  Before I go any further, I owe my Mama a HUGE apology  for all those times I wouldn't let her sleep!!! I love to sleep; like I could s...