My Blog Mission Statement

My purpose for blogging is to blend my faith and my disability and every other part of my life together. I know GOD touches every aspect of my life. My prayer is that my blog inspires others to trust in GOD and maybe look at things in a different way. I believe part of my life's mission; along with being a wife and mother, and a resident at the nursing home; is to do whatever else GOD tells me to do.

Thursday, February 9, 2023

One Word - Regret

 


 





What do you regret?

Many (not all) of our regrets are rooted in sin.  Many are also related to bad choices we make.

We think that little white lie we told someone can't hurt them.  

We all make choices; most of our choices affect other people.

We all want to believe that we make the right choices; we do the right things.

Most of us do not plan on hurting our loved ones, but we all do in one way or another.

If we take a chance at doing something or having a relationship with others; we risk the chances of regret.

So, do we invest in bubble wrap and all stay in our perspective corner so we don't get hurt?

That's no way to live.  What kind of life is that?

So, do we take the chance or invest $14 for bubble wrap?

S

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mental Health ~ Sleepy

  Before I go any further, I owe my Mama a HUGE apology  for all those times I wouldn't let her sleep!!! I love to sleep; like I could s...