My Blog Mission Statement

My purpose for blogging is to blend my faith and my disability and every other part of my life together. I know GOD touches every aspect of my life. My prayer is that my blog inspires others to trust in GOD and maybe look at things in a different way. I believe part of my life's mission; along with being a wife and mother, and a resident at the nursing home; is to do whatever else GOD tells me to do.

Wednesday, February 8, 2023

Mental Illness;; Other's Connecting or Control

  
 There are many people with mental health issuess have family and friends who think  they know and understand their issuses.   Most of the time they don'tt.

My issues change from day to day.  It's different than it was 5 or 10 years ago.  Used to, my isusess came to visit around the same time my Aunt Flo did.  Evan after I had my hystorectmy, I was still following the same clock

Hpwever, as I've gotten older, I'm' having more emotional espidoes.
There are also becoming moew serve.

Others think that's a reason of why and when your mental issuses "strikes". 

I think this occurs for a couple of reasons; I think they want to make a "connection" with their loved ones.

But, I also think people yerning to be in "control".  If you are in contol, you don't have feel resposible for your loved one mental health issues. You can't conrol  When, where or why a mental health isusse occurs, amd that DRIVES people crazy; especially for those who are "TYPE A".

Unfortunately, you can't control a mental illnes any more than you can control other illness.

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mental Health ~ Sleepy

  Before I go any further, I owe my Mama a HUGE apology  for all those times I wouldn't let her sleep!!! I love to sleep; like I could s...