My Blog Mission Statement

My purpose for blogging is to blend my faith and my disability and every other part of my life together. I know GOD touches every aspect of my life. My prayer is that my blog inspires others to trust in GOD and maybe look at things in a different way. I believe part of my life's mission; along with being a wife and mother, and a resident at the nursing home; is to do whatever else GOD tells me to do.

Wednesday, September 14, 2016

TEXTING FOR JESUS

“Text me.”  How many times a day do we hear or say that do we hear or say that?   We text each other about everything: where we’re going, about what’s happening at work, We can order food by text,  we can even get test results by doctors by text.  But how are we growing as a Christian by texts?  Yes, we can receive   bible verse by text.  Holly Grove even sends prayer request via text.  But how else can we use text messaging to reach the lost?  We can send someone a text of encouragement.  We can invite them to church. We can share our testimony with them.  There are so many ways we can use technology to spread the gospel?  So, how are you text the good news today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mental Health ~ Sleepy

  Before I go any further, I owe my Mama a HUGE apology  for all those times I wouldn't let her sleep!!! I love to sleep; like I could s...