My Blog Mission Statement

My purpose for blogging is to blend my faith and my disability and every other part of my life together. I know GOD touches every aspect of my life. My prayer is that my blog inspires others to trust in GOD and maybe look at things in a different way. I believe part of my life's mission; along with being a wife and mother, and a resident at the nursing home; is to do whatever else GOD tells me to do.

Sunday, August 27, 2017

CLUES TO THE PUZZLE

Today I release myself to You.  You know me inside and out, hast as Psalm 139 says.  I can't remember a time when I didn't love You or when I didn't feel loved by You.  I don't deserve Your love;  I can't earn it.  But You gave me the gift of You Son wrapped in a crimson red bow.  I'll never know what you see in me, but I'm so thankful that you see me through Christ's blood and not through my own merit.  Only you can see deep into my soul and still love me.  You alone know all my secrets, thoughts and feelings; even better than I do.  Nothing catches you of guard. There's no where I can go where You can't see me and nothing I can say  that you can't hear because You're always within ear shot.  So much of my life is a mystery to me, but You O God, hold all the clues and  reveal  one by one; when you know I can handle them.  Some how the clues complete me and fit snugly into this puzzle I call life;  a puzzle that only You can see for now.  I won't see it completed until You show me my life in review when I meet You face to face.

                                                 Image result for psalm 139:13

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mental Health ~ Sleepy

  Before I go any further, I owe my Mama a HUGE apology  for all those times I wouldn't let her sleep!!! I love to sleep; like I could s...