My Blog Mission Statement

My purpose for blogging is to blend my faith and my disability and every other part of my life together. I know GOD touches every aspect of my life. My prayer is that my blog inspires others to trust in GOD and maybe look at things in a different way. I believe part of my life's mission; along with being a wife and mother, and a resident at the nursing home; is to do whatever else GOD tells me to do.

Monday, September 5, 2022

Happy Birthday Bobbye!




September 5th, 2002 is one of my 3 favorite dates ever!  It's Bobbye's birthday.  I can't believe 20!!!  She hates when I tell the story, so...
I talked about this a little bit the other day in my  post; a \letter to my 21 year old self 

Her due date was estimated between the last of September and the first of October.  She wonders why I don't remember her actual due date..It was 20 years and it was a high-risk pregnancy...And, oh yeah, did I mention...IT WAS 20 YEARS AGO?!?!?!

It was the first anniversary after 9/11 and I didn't want her to be born on the 11th.  I didn't want her to have to deal with the stigma of what happened that day being associated with her birthday.   Everyone deserves to have a unique and happy day on their birthday.  

We got to choose the day (night) she was born and even the doctor and nurses who delivered her.

The nurses gave me a surprise baby shower the night before.  They gave Dalon an "I'm a big brother shirt".

Bobbye is a beautiful girl inside and out.  She works in a veterinary office and has joined the National  Guard.  She will be going to basic training soon.

So, Bobbye, Happy Birthday, and I can't wait to see what GOD does in your life!  I love you!!!1






No comments:

Post a Comment

Mental Health ~ Sleepy

  Before I go any further, I owe my Mama a HUGE apology  for all those times I wouldn't let her sleep!!! I love to sleep; like I could s...