My Blog Mission Statement

My purpose for blogging is to blend my faith and my disability and every other part of my life together. I know GOD touches every aspect of my life. My prayer is that my blog inspires others to trust in GOD and maybe look at things in a different way. I believe part of my life's mission; along with being a wife and mother, and a resident at the nursing home; is to do whatever else GOD tells me to do.

Saturday, September 17, 2022

REFLECTION SATURDAY -SUSAN

 



Today, I got to see one of my dearest friends, Susan.  We met in 4th grade at St. Bernards.  She has Epilepsy.  She's one of the sweetest, kindest souls you'll ever meet.   Epilepsy and Ceberal Palsy are 2 very different disablities. unfrrtunatley some people group all disabilities under one umbrella   School can be very difficult when you're disabled. (No, let's face it, school's hard on EVERYONE!!!)  There were people who weren't so nice to us and some people that I wasn't so nice to. ~ I can't imagine Susan not `being nice to anyone.  That's just she is.  She can melt your heart and set you at ease with just her smile.  Although our lives have led us on very journies, she'll always be one of my favorite people 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Mental Health ~ Sleepy

  Before I go any further, I owe my Mama a HUGE apology  for all those times I wouldn't let her sleep!!! I love to sleep; like I could s...