My Blog Mission Statement

My purpose for blogging is to blend my faith and my disability and every other part of my life together. I know GOD touches every aspect of my life. My prayer is that my blog inspires others to trust in GOD and maybe look at things in a different way. I believe part of my life's mission; along with being a wife and mother, and a resident at the nursing home; is to do whatever else GOD tells me to do.

Thursday, September 8, 2022

Wednesday's Words - Quotes I Love

 



"We should live as though Christ is coming this afternoon." Jimmy Carter

"If you can't say anything nice; don't say nothing at all." Thumper in Bambi

"That that doesn't kill us makes us stronger." Clarice in Steel Magnolias

"You worship the quicksand I walk (roll) on." Clarice in Steel Magnolias

"Peace begins with a smile." Mother Teresa
" Life is what happens while you're making other plans." John Lennon

"The key to success is failure." Micheal Jordan

"Hate the sin, love the sinner." Gandhi

"You have heard the law say 'Love your neighbor and hate the enemy.'  But I say 'Love you, enemies!  Pray for those who persecute you.'" Jesus (Mathew 5:43-44)

"We meet no ordinary people in our lives." C S Lewis

"He died not for men. but each man.  If each man had been the only man made, HE would have done no less." C S Lewis

"Love means never having to say you're sorry."  Love Story

"Don't walk in front of me...I may not follow.   Don't walk behind me...I may not lead.  Walk beside me...Just be my friend."  Albert Camus

A friend is someone who knows all about you, and still loves you." Elbert Hubbard

"If you judge people, you have no time to love them." Mother Teresa 

You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view...Until you climb into his skin and walk around in it." (Atticus) To Kill a Mockingbird

"You is kind...You is smart...You is important." The Help

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mental Health ~ Sleepy

  Before I go any further, I owe my Mama a HUGE apology  for all those times I wouldn't let her sleep!!! I love to sleep; like I could s...