My Blog Mission Statement

My purpose for blogging is to blend my faith and my disability and every other part of my life together. I know GOD touches every aspect of my life. My prayer is that my blog inspires others to trust in GOD and maybe look at things in a different way. I believe part of my life's mission; along with being a wife and mother, and a resident at the nursing home; is to do whatever else GOD tells me to do.

Wednesday, October 5, 2022

Wednesday's Word ~ Peace




Peace is a word that has a different meaning for everyone.

When I  was finding an image for this post, my first thought was to find a peace sign.  But when I saw this, I thought of 2 people:

Noah and Jesus

Noah sent out a dove twice out of the ark, (after first sending a raven).  The 1st time the dove brought back an olive branch ~ this is where the phrase "extend an olive branch" came from.  The 2nd time he sent out the dove, it didn't come back, meaning it had found a dry place to land  

I think when the dove didn't come back the 2nd time, it was saying that GOD was giving the earth rest from the rain and the people a rest from the evil people that had been destroyed by the flood.

When JESUS came out of the water after HE was baptized, the spirit of GOD descended on HIM like a dove.

Whenever we are in agreement with and are aligned with GOD we can be at peace...No matter what chaos is going on around us



No comments:

Post a Comment

Mental Health ~ Sleepy

  Before I go any further, I owe my Mama a HUGE apology  for all those times I wouldn't let her sleep!!! I love to sleep; like I could s...