My Blog Mission Statement

My purpose for blogging is to blend my faith and my disability and every other part of my life together. I know GOD touches every aspect of my life. My prayer is that my blog inspires others to trust in GOD and maybe look at things in a different way. I believe part of my life's mission; along with being a wife and mother, and a resident at the nursing home; is to do whatever else GOD tells me to do.

Thursday, November 17, 2022

Wednesday's Word:Isolation

 




Over the past few years, "social isolation" has become part of our everyday vocabulary.

GOD said in Genesis 2:18, "It is not good for man to be alone."

We were created to fellowship with others.

Many of us can feel alone, even when we're in a crowd.

Isolation is deeper than loneliness; it is a feeling of despair and/or abandonment.

Some forms of isolation are forced on us by others, and some we cast upon ourselves.

Why?

I think, at least for me, I don't feel worthy of love; GOD's or men's.

But we are called to live by faith, not by our fickle feelings as Joyce Meyer says.

No matter where I am or what I am doing, GOD  always loves me, and He is always with me.

In Hebrews 3:5, GOD says, "HE will never leave us or forsake us."

We have to trust, even when it's hard.

In Miracle On 34th Street, when Susan is in the car with her mom she says "I believe, I believe, I know it's silly, but I believe."

Sometimes, we have to have a child-like faith, even when everyone and everything around us says that is no sense in believing.

So, how is your faith?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Mental Health ~ Sleepy

  Before I go any further, I owe my Mama a HUGE apology  for all those times I wouldn't let her sleep!!! I love to sleep; like I could s...