My Blog Mission Statement

My purpose for blogging is to blend my faith and my disability and every other part of my life together. I know GOD touches every aspect of my life. My prayer is that my blog inspires others to trust in GOD and maybe look at things in a different way. I believe part of my life's mission; along with being a wife and mother, and a resident at the nursing home; is to do whatever else GOD tells me to do.

Saturday, September 24, 2022

Friday Fall - Gospel of the Candy Corn

  Holy Trinty.pdf


Candy corn is one of my favorite fall treats - probably one of my favorite candies EVER (next to peeps, of course!!!)

The Gospel of the Candy Corn goes like this:

The yellow is the base - GOD the FATHER

The orange represents the JESUS. the SON:  GOD, the FATHER sent JESUS HIS SON to suffer and die for our sins.  HE rose on the 3rd day so that we can live with GOD in Heaven  forever

The white stands for the HOLY SPIRIT:  When JESUS ascended into HEAVEN, HE promised to send a helper, a comforter.   This Comforter is our GUIDE here on earth until it is time for us to live with GOD the FATHER and JESUS the SON .

The TRINTY is made up of GOD the FATHER, JESUS the SON, and the HOLY SPIRIT:  they are three different identities, but they make up one BEING. 

 

So next time you're eating candy corn, remember the FATHER, the SPIRIT, and the SON! 


 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Mental Health ~ Sleepy

  Before I go any further, I owe my Mama a HUGE apology  for all those times I wouldn't let her sleep!!! I love to sleep; like I could s...