My Blog Mission Statement

My purpose for blogging is to blend my faith and my disability and every other part of my life together. I know GOD touches every aspect of my life. My prayer is that my blog inspires others to trust in GOD and maybe look at things in a different way. I believe part of my life's mission; along with being a wife and mother, and a resident at the nursing home; is to do whatever else GOD tells me to do.

Tuesday, November 22, 2022

About Me Tuesday: My Favorite Holiday Foods

 



A big part of the holidays is the FOOD!!!

I think most of us have foods that taste best under the twinkle of the holidays.

Some of mine are:

Congealed Salad (cottage chees, cool whip, pineapple, Mardin oranges, cherries, pecans, and orange Jell-O - this has been in my family for years.

Chocolate Covered Cherries (These were my Daddy's favorite candies and while I enjoy them all year long, they test best at Christmas.)
PURITY Eggnog
Pumpkin Pie
Baklava
Chocolate  covered Peanut butter balls
Chocolate-covered coconut balls
Broccoli Salad
Shrimp Cocktail 
Spiced tea

So, what's your favorite holiday food?












2 comments:

  1. My favorite food is sweet potato casserole with ham and turkey and dressing

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not anonymous I'm Jake lol

    ReplyDelete

Mental Health ~ Sleepy

  Before I go any further, I owe my Mama a HUGE apology  for all those times I wouldn't let her sleep!!! I love to sleep; like I could s...